By popular request, I have created this page as a one-stop source for resources, advice, information, and help surrounding all issues of abuse.
The resources below will be useful for any of the following:
- All victims and survivors of abuse – domestic abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, verbal abuse, family abuse, abuse from siblings, sexual abuse, childhood abuse, spousal abuse etc
- Recognising if you are in a toxic, abusive or manipulative relationship or friendship.
- Recognising, dealing with and staying safe from narcissistic or borderline personality disordered people, covert sociopaths, covert and overt psychopaths and generally toxic, manipulative, abusive or disordered people within the family, church, school, workplace etc.
- Help, healing and resources for survivors and how to heal and move on.
- Resources, advice and help for abuse survivors who are dealing with fibromyalgia, PTSD, depression, anxiety and other trauma-related conditions.
- Information, resources and help for adult children of abusive or dysfunctional families.
This list below will be updated as and when needed, so feel free to check back periodically.
MORE RESOURCES – VIDEOS, YOUTUBE CHANNELS ETC
Offering counseling for marriage, parenting, emotional abuse, religious abuse, difficult relationships, depression, anxiety, addiction, compulsions, and more.
Linda Martinez-Lewi, Ph.D. is a clinical expert on the Narcissistic Personality (Covert and Overt Narcissist) and a licensed psychotherapist. She provides in-depth clinical expertise, insights and practices to individuals abused by narcissists, helping them to heal and recover fully.
Unravelling the most complexed characteristics, tendencies, behaviours, and abusive tactics that Narcissist use to mentally control and use against their victims
Learn about the red flags of a narcissist, and other types of emotional manipulators, as well as what you can do to break the cycle and keep them out of your life for good
Dedicated to spreading awareness of narcissistic abuse as well as healing tips for survivors and adult children of narcissistic parents.
For helping people to self-heal after relationships with psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists, and other manipulative characters.
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, CSAT, is an international codependency, narcissism, trauma, and sex and love addictions expert who provides psychotherapy, training and consultation services.
She is a graduate of Columbia University graduate school and the author of four Amazon bestselling books, including a #1 Amazon Best Seller in personality disorders.
This chanel is dedicated to equip people with skills and knowledge to leave and defeat narcissists/BPDs and other toxic people in their lives.
Narc Free Formula is the murder free option to getting Narc Free for life.