Happy feast of Michaelmas, the feast day of St Michael the Archangel.
St Michael is not just an archangel and the chief of all the archangels, he has 4 main duties:
- To wage battle against Satan, who works tirelessly day and night to destroy souls and send us all to hell.
- To protect God’s people
- To save souls from the clutches of Satan, especially at the hour of death
- To escort the souls of the departed and present them to Our Lord
This makes him a very big deal indeed, so after God, St Michael is Satan’s arch enemy.
Now since Satan wants to destroy souls and send them to hell, but there’s St Michael the Archangel standing in his way, it makes perfect sense for Satan to stop the invocation and prayer to St Michael the Archangel.
And this is precisely what he succeeded in doing with the introduction of the Novus Ordo a replacement for the Latin Mass via Pope Paul VI, which suppressed the prayers to St Michael in its Mass.
The 1969 promulgation of the Novus Ordo Missae was the crowning accomplishment of the progressive council fathers and a masterwork of modernist genius
What resulted then was opportunity and avenue for Satan to seed all forms of sin, depravity and more, not only within the Church among the Novus Ordo, but also in the world.
Even when said with piety, the Novus Ordo Mass is still a mockery and smacks of Protestantism.
In 1988, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre said: “The Novus Ordo bears within it poison that is harmful to the faith” Oh, how right he was!
In the third secret of Fatima, it was foretold that, amongst other things, the great apostasy in the Church will begin at the top
Isn’t it interesting to notice that ever since the Novus Ordo promulgated after being developed from the mid-sixties, we have had:
- The explosion of the sexual revolution and its attendant sins of sexual liberation, contraception, abortion, public nudity, normalisation of pornography, normalisation of premarital sex, explosion of homosexuality and every other form of sexuality
- Explosion and growth of witchcraft and the occult within popular culture
- Breakdown of the traditional marriage unit and destruction of the family
- Explosion of feminism and its attendant evils of gender neutrality, sexual liberation and promiscuity, contraception and abortion (labelled ‘reproductive rights’), rise of the career-woman image where it became acceptable for women to prioritise climbing the career ladder over marriage, childbearing and family
- Increase in heretical priests, openly gay priests and heretical practices in the church, including altar girls, receiving Communion in the hand, Clown Masses, Catholic couples living in sin and still being allowed to receive Communion
It is like since the Novus Ordo was established and St Michael’s prayers suppressed, a majority of the Church and its priesthood has been corrupted, and all the evil and abomination that Satan wanted to be imposed on humanity is unleashed and it is not getting better.
In fact, the state of humanity has progressively gotten worse since the late 1960s, despite technological and scientific advancement, to the point now that modern society is completely ridiculous and makes no sense.
We now have:
- Every form of sexuality (including ecosexual, transsexual, homosexual, even paedosexual) is acceptable, except of course Biblical sexuality.
- Sex robots
- Late term abortion
Like I said: St Michael IS a very big deal!!
Even though the Novus Ordo Mass may be valid, the Traditional Latin Mass is the Mass of the Ages; it IS the Mass of the true One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church; and it is STILL the true and genuine form of the Mass of the Roman Rite.
A devotion to St Michael is necessary! He is the protector of the Church, and also of the world.
We hope and pray that as more Catholics return to the Traditional Latin Mass, and the devotion of St Michael is restored among the faithful, that Our Lord will have mercy on us and the whole world.
Still don’t believe St Michael is a big deal? WATCH THIS!
In celebration of St Michael the Archangel’s Feast Day, I have included below some great resources to learn you more about him and foster a better devotion to him.
If you find yourself being attacked either personally, in your studies, in your family or relationships, career, health etc, a devotion to St Michael is the way to go.
Personally, I have not attended a Novus Ordo Mass in a very long time and I hope to never do so again. If I ever mistakenly attend a Novus Ordo Mass, my cat will probably be bringing me to my senses like this! Ha!
St Michael the Archangel, ora pro nobis!
ad Jesum per Mariam